Showing 1–10 of 1663 results
- Black version of the classic all round spoke for everyday use
- The 14 gauge spoke is 2 mm thick throughout its length, and is available in a wide range of sizes
- Made from X5 stainless steel, containing chrome for rust resistance and nickel for strength
- The rolling of the nipple thread removes no metal from the spoke and preserves the grain of the material, maximising strength
- Comes supplied with 12 mm DT light alloy nipples
- Weight: 444 g for 64 x 264 mm length spokes
- Box of 100 sealed outer casing end caps for use with gear outer casing
- Suitable for SP40 / 41 outer casing with 4 mm outer diameter
- Tongue and shield caps prevent ingress of corrosion-causing water and dirt into cable outer
Fast drying vulcanising rubber solution suitable for all patches except for PVC.
50, 15g tubes packed in to an eye-catching, printed display box.
These Weldtite automotive quality, Cure-c-Cure feather-edged patches ensure a permanent repair in all conditions. With a tapered edge to eliminate lifting, supplied in 6 assorted sizes both round and oval.
- Apricot and Walnut energy bar
- In the Hunza Valley of Northern Pakistan the apricot is referred to as Hunza Gold - the original name for our bar until someone's lawyer told us we couldn't call it that!
- The bar is made with Fairtrade certified apricots, and are unsulphured
- When mixed with the good old fashioned walnut they provide a classic tasting energy bar
- 40 g per bar - 3.7p per gram
- 197 Kcal
- This energy gel from SIS contains the same amount of carbohydrate as a standard isotonic gel
- Added electrolytes help you maintain performance during prolonged endurance exercise by providing fast energy and aiding your body's ability to absorb water
- It is made using natural flavours and is easy to digest
- During long or warm exercise sessions consume 1 gel with water alongside 2 x SiS GO Isotonic Energy gels per 60 minutes to maintain energy levels
- Per gel: 118 mg sodium, 9.4 mg potassium, 1.5 mg magnesium